Translate

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Existence by Abbi Glines

Existence by Abbi Glines

       After much begging from one of my friends to read this book, I finally did. And now, I wish she had told me about it sooner!
       I immediately fell in love with the main character, Pagan Moore. The author did an amazing job at creating a well-rounded character.
       And then, of course, there's the mysterious soul who keeps following her and can talk, which has never happened before with any of the other souls she's seen throughout her life. I had a crush on him within the first fifty pages.
       But, so did Pagan.
       Pagan knows she shouldn't fall for him because he is, well, dead. So she finds solace in her boyfriend, Leif.
       But when she walks into school one day and sees that her soul is the famous Dank Walker, lead singer in the band Cold Soul, all heck breaks loose.
       I loved this book and the fact that it's written in the same way as Jennifer Armentrout, another author I love. As soon as I read the first book, I had to read the second, Predestined.
       And then the third, Ceaseless.
       I didn't want this series to end, and I cried when it did. (Come to think about it, I cried A LOT in this series.)
       No matter how many tears I shed, there was always two laughs to go with each.
       I recommend you pick up this book right away. Go. Shoo. Stop reading this!

Rating: 4.5
Recommended for: 14+ for language



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment