Translate

Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Christmas Stacking the Shelves

      Hey guys! I hope you had an amazing past few days! I sure did!
      Today I wanted to tell you about some of the books I got, sort of like a Stacking the Shelves, which is hosted over at Tynga's Reviews.

The first book I got was Don't Close Your Eyes by Lisa McMann. I saw this in a store a few weeks ago and mentioned to my mom. And for some reason, she remembered.

The next book I got was Teardrop by Lauren Kate, another book I've been meaning to read for a while now.

I also got Life's a Witch by Brittany Geragotelis, which has been recommended to me multiple times.


My aunt, who lives in England, sent me this book for Christmas. It's all about how to write fiction for children and teens. I can't wait to crack it open and begin reading.


     For my birthday last week, I received a signed copy of Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare, complete with a certificate of authenticity.



I hope everyone who celebrates had a Merry Christmas. To everyone else, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment